embed embed share link link comment comment
Embed This Video close
bookmarkbookmarkbookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
embed test
Rate This Video embed
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...
Tags For This Video tags
rate rate tags tags related related lights lights

Episode 7 Part 1: Aperture Settings

Episode 7 Part 1: Aperture Settings

Myles talks about aperture settings and what works best for nightclub photography. This is Part 1 of 2.

Share This With Your Friends
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Ping.fm
  • Google Bookmarks
banner ad

377 Responses to “Episode 7 Part 1: Aperture Settings”

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

4. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

5. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

6. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

7. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

8. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

9. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

10. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

11. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

12. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

If you don’t use f2.8, 17-40 L is the way to go – great value L lens.

13. [..YouTube..] I’m addicted to shallow DOF, if I shoot pairs, f2.8 is perfect. I just love how the subjects are emphasized by blurry background. After all, that’s why I bought 24-70 in the first place! Otherwise 17-40 or 24-105 IS makes much more sense.

14. AdurianJ says:

[..YouTube..] @PimpMyFahrrad
    With Canon the AF works alot better at f/2.8 wich is important in these environments.

15. AdurianJ says:

26. AdurianJ says:

27. AdurianJ says:

28. AdurianJ says:

29. AdurianJ says:

30. AdurianJ says:

[..YouTube..] @PimpMyFahrrad

31. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

32. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

33. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

34. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

35. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

36. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

37. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

38. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

39. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

40. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

41. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

42. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

43. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

44. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

45. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

46. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

47. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

48. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

49. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!

-my idea for my next nightclub work is to use a ring-flash, gonna be cool!

50. [..YouTube..] Hi! Great vids. I do lots of NC photography!