embed embed share link link comment comment
Embed This Video close
bookmarkbookmarkbookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
embed test
Rate This Video embed
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Tags For This Video tags
rate rate tags tags related related lights lights

Episode 6 Part 1: ISO Settings

Episode 6 Part 1: ISO Settings

In Episode 6, Myles talks about ISO and how it affects your nightlife photography. This is part 1 of 2.

Share This With Your Friends
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Ping.fm
  • Google Bookmarks
banner ad

435 Responses to “Episode 6 Part 1: ISO Settings”

1. serbanalexin says:

[..YouTube..] @Xen4Short if you use Lightroom when you export the photos go down on “Watermark” check it and go to edit. There you cand add a text as a signature or a image.

2. serbanalexin says:

16. serbanalexin says:

17. serbanalexin says:

18. serbanalexin says:

19. serbanalexin says:

20. serbanalexin says:

21. serbanalexin says:

22. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

23. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

24. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

25. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

26. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

27. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

28. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

29. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

30. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

31. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

32. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

33. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

34. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

35. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

36. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

37. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

38. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

39. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

40. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

41. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

42. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

43. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

44. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

45. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

46. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

47. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

48. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

49. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.
    shaun_bmw2@live.co.uk

50. [..YouTube..] Hi im an ameteur photographer and ive just finished my 1st night as a club photographer. Your videos are very useful, what flash was the picture at 5:15 taken with? and when Im taking a photo of the dancefloor in the dark with all the club and DJ lighting I find my flash is too bright, and I have a nikon D60. The iso settings are either 800 or the next one is 1600? there is nothing inbetween? so would it be best to use 1600, although I feel that it is too much.