embed embed share link link comment comment
Embed This Video close
bookmarkbookmarkbookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
embed test
Rate This Video embed
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...
Tags For This Video tags
rate rate tags tags related related lights lights

Episode 3 (Part 2): Flash Diffusers | Nightclub Photography TV

Episode 3 (Part 2): Flash Diffusers | Nightclub Photography TV

This is part 2 of 2 of Episode 3 on Flash Diffusers. Myles talks about the most common and useful flash diffusers used in nightclub photography. He also gives his personal recommendations.

Show Notes:

1) Stofen Omnibounce (many different models for different cameras and brands) – Search for Stofen Omnibounce at Adorama.

2) Gary Fong Lightsphere II

• del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Ping.fm
  • Google Bookmarks
banner ad

381 Responses to “Episode 3 (Part 2): Flash Diffusers | Nightclub Photography TV”

1. RinoSokol says:

[..YouTube..] Hey man,

As a beginning photographer ( I also do nightclub shoots, for the hell of the fun) I was really satisfied with the purchase of the Iambency shade, It cost me 29.50 euro’s ( with it came 4 different caps; neutral, blue, amber and red).
    I haven’t used any other type of diffuser yet, but i sure do enjoy the fact, that as soon as I put on the diffuser, I noticed a huge difference in my photos.

2. RinoSokol says:

38. RinoSokol says:

39. RinoSokol says:

40. RinoSokol says:

41. RinoSokol says:

42. RinoSokol says:

Greetings from Amsterdam.

43. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

44. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

45. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

46. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

47. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

48. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

49. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!

50. [..YouTube..] Great video! thanks a lot man! keep it coming!